Sunday, November 19, 2006

I need an instruction MANual for one of these things.....

Just got back from a date with The New Guy. I CANNOT read him! It makes me *crazy*!! On the one hand, it is positive he called to take me to a movie and dinner tonight. He did hold my hand. He did put his hand on my leg during the movie. He did not kiss me (although I have been trying to quit smoking and have quite a cough working now) as he said he didn't want to get sick. I did ask him if he likes me, and he said it was an unusual situation for him and now we are getting to know each other. I think he thinks I do this all the time, which you all know I don't. Ugh! Actions speak louder than words right? I have had many men say all of the right ones only to discover there was not one iota of truth behind them. Just seems a bit back assward to have banged the crap out of each other Friday night to going on a date that was tame by 8th grade standards......HOW DO THESE THINGS WORK??? We have already determined that being myself is not a good idea. Being a coquette didn't work. Now I try to jump right to whore and that has seemingly backfired. Wouldn't it be nice if there were a reliable MANual you could follow? I don't want to be Madonna or a Whore. I am me and tonight I could not tell if that was enough. Makes me just want to go and kick one to make it work right............

No comments: