Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rat Race


This week is going to blow. Let's recap where we left off.....I hit on a gay man for two hours Saturday. Was blown off again by Skeptic on Sunday (excuse was ear infection this time, I told him I had no interest in his ears. That was not a good excuse.) Monday, I outed a "Nigerian Irish" scammer of the lonely hearted and found out I need almost 3 grand of dental work. Tuesday, I spent fourteen hours in the car with a supplier I have labeled my "Trunk Monkey". An unpleasant man. I did have a surprisingly good day with him. Today, I have con calls and then am riding all day with the Big Cheese from one of my suppliers. I have to have dinner with them. After dinner, San Fran is in town for one night only, and I am going to run to the Beverly Hilton to scratch an itch I have had for a month and a half. Thursday, I have to be up at 5am and out by 6:30 to travel the world with the Big Cheese again. Ugh. When all is said and done, I will have driven almost 800 miles this week. I am already exhausted and it is only the am of hump day. In the meantime, I should not be blogging....I should be answering the nearly 200 emails I got yesterday, doing my trip reports, sending out the info requested in these meetings yesterday as well as following up on the leads from the trade show we did last week. I am not even going to mention what a mess my apartment is. My dogs look sad and are neglected. I am tired of this rat race. Wouldn't be so bad if I were making a living not just running in circles on my little wheel. Seems that I never make it anywhere, I end up right where I started or even a little worse off. The good news is, I will give a hell of a bj when my teeth fall out because I cannot afford my dental care. I will be POPULAR with the boys.....in that kind of Cops cheap back alley whore sort of way. Even inside a wheel, there is a silver lining.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'd have to agree...using your teeth on a BJ is a definite NO NO! Sorry to hear about the dental thing.

Good luck with scratching that itch. Just remember to stretch first, you wouldn't want to hurt yourself and half to stop.