Friday, April 06, 2007

How Kat Finds Her "Grrrrrr!"


My mojo is gone right now and I am not looking forward to another night testing out that theory tonight. It is Sexual Chocolate's birthday and I am psyched to be going to Cha Cha Cha in Silverlake for dins and then Little Temple for (way too many) cocktails later. I love my friends, but what I don't love is coming up empty on a weekend night. I feel like Austin Powers when he lost his mojo....it is honestly a tangible sensation. Seems like a lot of work to get all cute, dress up, hair, hike up my tits just for my friends. I would just rock some sweatpants and a pony tail if I thought I could get into the bar in Hollywood. I did put the "grrrrrr" in swinger, my name is Kat for God's sake! I just don't know where I left it. I need to find it again. Could be with my socks, or my lost car keys or stuck deep in my cavernous hole next to a moldy condom. I am a glass is half full kinda girl and I am going to put on a slutty top (I may need to bust out the leopard print, desperate times) and some skin tight True Religion jeans and some impossibly high heels and work it. Tonight, I am going to go out with a positive attitude and get back my "Grrrrrrr!!" I promise I will not behave baby!

No comments: