Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Creative writing

My writing class is tonight. I am finishing up with my work and getting a little bit to eat before I head over the hill. As I am eating I am chatting with my fuck buddy that won't fuck me;

Skeptic: Better get the lame comments out now; they won't fly in creative writing....
spankie: i don't think i am going to get much constructive criticism in this class......teacher is too "embrace the creative process!!! writing is creating art!!!"
Skeptic: In that case, if I were you I'd try to push the bounds of good taste in the writing....
spankie: if you had any idea....maybe i will submit my blog entry next week about having a condom lodged deep in my cavernous hole? that should get some attention. my vagina as an intergalactic worm hole.....lost socks and keys are located within it's realm.
Skeptic: That's writing. Now try creative writing.
spankie: ok, i just spit out some captain crunch on that one....touche

Sigh. Why does he have to be such a dick? Why do I like it? Finally DAMN HottieEsq and her Captian Crunch habit she started!

No comments: