Saturday, May 12, 2007

Metaphysics 101

I am so smoking hot as a red head, I want to fuck myself! I love love love my new hair! It is quite a change to go from uber blond to a tarty red head. San Fran is coming in tonight and for him I anticipate it will be like cheating on me, with me! (I know this is going to sound bad especially with me bitching about my dry spell, but San Fran had better NOT mess up my hair!) Brief trip to the Mac counter to get make-up which compliments my new look. It is amazing the change something as silly as hair color makes, not only externally, but internally as well. I feel different. Perhaps I was meant to begin my journey of self-improvement as a fiery red head. I have heard the phrase, "fake it till you make it" in a variety of contexts from sales seminars to metaphysical discussions (even applies to sex!) I can begin creating a new persona by making the simple changes and working up to the more difficult ones. Who cares what precedes change as long as we do it. I have long believed that you are either moving forward or backward, we never are at a standstill. When I am making different (and good) choices I find that good things happen. This is basic metaphysics. Like attracts like and energy is the lightest and most portable currency we have. I intend to use my new look as a spring board to the new me. My journey will begin, in earnest, after I get back from Vegas though. I am only human.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are happy with your red hair! SEE I TOLD YOU! (Side note, why do people question me? I mean seriously, I tell then "you'll look great with.. blah blah blah" and the nthey do it and are like OMG I can't believe I love it! Like I would lead you astray? Grrr) Sorry I couldn't call, I had my phone on vibe and I didn't get the message until like 2 hours later... I'm glad you finally got some last night.. did you have fun you NAUGHTY TEASE? Well really you aren't a tease if you gave it up, but I thought I'd make you laugh.

Unknown said...

Hope the carpet matches the curtains.