Friday, May 04, 2007

Limbo! How low can you go?

I am actually looking forward to this weekend. I have been working my ass off......my house is a disaster and is starting to smell something like a habitrail. I am going to bust out tonight when I get home and make myself a fabulous dinner and sit on the couch and zzzzz......Tomorrow I am going to Santa Monica to Qs with some of the Filthy and Gorgeous posse to watch the fight...man oh man, I could eat Oscar up for lunch! He is FIONE!!! So, Sunday night I have a date!! With another Eharmony guy. This one is not a Nigerian Irish internet scammer so he is already way ahead of the last one! He has a local phone number and a regular American accent. He speaks French! Nous parlions en frencais! Who would have ever thought that the bar would be so low for me? Speaks English and is in North America. Pretty sad state of affairs for myself. Every relationship you have impacts you in some way. Sissy asked me if he had been married, had kids etc. I honestly didn't ask him. She seemed shocked and asked me, "don't you want to know if he has baggage?" I told her I just assume he does, he is 48, single and on Eharmony, duh! Of course he does. Of course I do. It is just a matter of finding out what those issues are and if I can deal with them. Have to start mentally ticking off all of the "deal breaker" issues in past relationships that are on my list. Take antidepressants? (which is ok, as long as you actually TAKE them). Do you have a good relationship with your mother? (but not TOO close of a relationship). Are you employed? (but don't work ALL the time). So far, he seems ok but I am sure he will add something to this ever growing list.

No comments: