Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sarah Smile

My darling friend Sarah just broke up with her long term boyfriend yesterday. She called and I rallied as it is my duty to get her very fucked up and slam the asswipe recently curb kicked! To my suprise, Miss Sarah was not on the pity pot! We went to Stanleys (too mellow) and then to Mexicali to celebrate her liberation from the ass for, among other things, becoming a Scientologist (fucking LA, huh?) She is quite beautiful and once again, I am not a lesbian but she has the MOST beautiful natural boobs I have ever seen (maybe riveled by MILFie.) Hard for me to take my eyes off of em! And a sexy beauty mark just above her lip. She is quite the hottie. Johnny got pretty drunk and I think was more than a touch smitten with me (he kind of tipped his hand when I caught him smelling my hair. He liked it.) He was also pressing his, evidentially erect, penis into Sarah. He does this frequently enough for Sarah to have named it "leading with the cock." Like the family dog, you just brush him away. John didn't show because he was at the roller derby (not a critical plot point, but I just thought that was funny. Roller derby. Who does that?!?!??) Good times! Anyhoooo, we did attract the attention of a persistant black man. He was touching Sarah's back and I had to get all "Alpha Male" and tell him he had better step off my woman or we were gonna have problems. He apologized not realizing we were a comitted couple and asked if we were married. Smartie Sarah picked up immediately and launched into the story of how long we have been together, and how we were planning our comitment ceremony in Hawaii. I think she could have gone on forever and even I started to beleive we were girlfriends. I think I am in love....(Sarah what colors did you pick for our commitment ceremony honey?) Mostly I am impressed with her abiltiy to stand up for what she wants and drop kick a dude that is ALMOST right. Strong and feisty is how I likes my women! I have a feeling we are going to have many more semi lesbi nights and cannot wait to have another full time member of the Fithy and Gorgeous posse. Good for you Sara, Smile!! (listening to that song in her honor!!) Came home in time to cam with and talk to the Alpha Male. Oh he is a yummy one!! Talked till 3. This could be big trouble for me.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait? You have a hot single friend? Why have I not met her yet? Are you holding out on me Kat?

LA Woman said...

bejebus SC! Sarah has been single since Sat am God's sake! Down boy!!

Anonymous said...

Haha!