Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Minty tingles and ready to mingles......



I had a wonderful holiday weekend. Probably one of the best ever, marred only by the fact I didn't get laid and am having a severe allergic reaction. I know I am allergic to spermacide...which I told Freakishly Tall Guy. Initially, as the allergic reaction unfolds, you can write it off as a bunch of different things, healing, UTI developing, STD developing....but eventually I had that Aaha! moment when it occrred to me to ask if the condoms had spermacide. Not only did they have spermacide, they have the bonus kick of "Minty Tingles" on the label. Minty tingles my ass!!! A marketing misnomer, should say "with fire in the hole" on the label. Not fun, and I have been put out of comission for a week now trying to get over this. In any event, I have a big date with Freakishly Tall Guy Saturday and a fun night planned for the Filthy and Gorgeous Posse on Friday at the Sweep. I just need to get through the next couple of work days. I have to be in San Diego by 9 am tomorrow, have to leave my house at 4 AM to catch the train. NOT a happy camper. I wonder if you can amputate your vagina?

No comments: