Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Didn't see this one coming (as usual!)


Just got back from some Sex Candy with Freakishly Tall Guy. I was a bit flippin' my lid on the way in....he mentioned he had a "proposal" for me. Sissy said, "THREESOME!" I reminded her, in my world you can never go to the logical place. You have to just let things unfold and know the outcome will be the last thing you ever expected. I went to his apartment and we drank wine and chatted for almost two hours. He said, "not to give you a big head but I have to say I have sunk considerable time into finding your blog." I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks, nice to know he is thinking of me. So, the "proposal." He said he would like to take it to the next level and spend more time together. "We don't always have to do sexual things. We could just hang out and BBQ." He also made me promise the next time I was as sick as I was Sunday, I would call him. "After everything you have done for me, I could bring you some chicken soup. Promise you'll call?" WTF? Was today opposite day and I missed the memo? Ultimately, we had wild monkey sex, blah blah blah. My head is still spinning from "the proposal." He likes me? I was taken aback, thought we might grab hands and start singing kumbaya. Holy fuck! Oh yes, and we had our first kiss tonight. Color me gobsmacked. Last thing I expected tonight (and finally, in a good way!)

NOTE: Thought the Filthy and Gorgeous Posse would prefer a picture of Gene Simmons rather than some cheesy kissy pic...hope you got the joke!

No comments: