Saturday, March 17, 2007

fuck you you fucking fuck

It is 2:07 am. I just got home. I am fucked up. San Fran is uber wasted. He called me earlier, I am not sure he was speaking english. He is in Tahoe. He is crazy drunk. I am pretty sure he hung up on me three (maybe four times) tonight. Fuck him. I had a great time tonight with my friends. Sarah, SC and Duke were out with me tonight. I left him am message to that effect; fuck you. Don't call me again. I am not attached. I really do not care. San Fran can kiss some heavy metal Kat ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word of the day is "fuck".

Haha, gotta love drunk blogging.

LA Woman said...

I need to flush my existing pipeline and create a new one. San Fran doesn't even remember calling me........when I confronted him with the fact he was not speaking English he promptly ended our conversation. Looking in the mirror is not so great sometimes huh? Fuck 'dat!