Saturday, March 17, 2007

fuck you you fucking fuck

It is 2:07 am. I just got home. I am fucked up. San Fran is uber wasted. He called me earlier, I am not sure he was speaking english. He is in Tahoe. He is crazy drunk. I am pretty sure he hung up on me three (maybe four times) tonight. Fuck him. I had a great time tonight with my friends. Sarah, SC and Duke were out with me tonight. I left him am message to that effect; fuck you. Don't call me again. I am not attached. I really do not care. San Fran can kiss some heavy metal Kat ass.

3 comments:

sc said...

The word of the day is "fuck".

Haha, gotta love drunk blogging.

Duke said...

I thought having a fun night out with us was going to let you go to sleep happy, then this asshole has to go and "fuck" it up. What do we have to do!

LA Woman said...

I need to flush my existing pipeline and create a new one. San Fran doesn't even remember calling me........when I confronted him with the fact he was not speaking English he promptly ended our conversation. Looking in the mirror is not so great sometimes huh? Fuck 'dat!