Thursday, March 22, 2007

Eharmony

OK, I did it. I bit the bullet and joined EHarmony. As I was filling out my profile, it occurred to me that the Filthy and Gorgeous posse needs to bust out the camera and commemorate our fantastic evenings BEFORE we get rip shit drunk. I am looking a bit tore-up from the floor up in all of these pictures. I would likely appeal to a Charles Buokowski kind of guy from these pictures (if you are unfamiliar with the reference, think the movie Barfly). The profile is a pain in the ass to fill out....took a hour at least. I guess the process takes a while too....Mr. MBA from Chicago said that initially you have to invest some time in answering these pre-selected questions but the women always choose the same ones. How he has streamlined this process is by creating a spread sheet with the questions he has been asked and then his very thoughtfully crafted responses which he then cuts and pastes. Fucking brilliant if I do say so myself and I will be doing the same. Hey, my biological clock is a-ticking and time is a-wasting! The Doc will be in town this weekend and I intend to have him edit my responses for "male friendly" content. I am afraid my profile makes me seem like a weirdo.....as the experienced Internet dater he will bring his particular expertise to my quest. Stay tuned, you know I will be sharing all of the triumphs and tragedies of this new endeavor!!

No comments: