Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am back!

Hello Posse! I am back from my week in Chicago. Not enough time and I basically saw a doctor every day I was home. Keep your fingers crossed I don't have cancer!! I have been working the last couple of days....drank way too much wine last night. I have several guys going on Eharmony right now.....they seem very funny and have important sounding jobs so....I am cautiously optimistic. My mom loved my red hair and my 93 yr. old grandma gave me the ultimate compliment when she said, "It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would." I have over a thousand emails to work through (that is AFTER I deleted the spam) so I should be busy for a while. Missed my writing class Tuesday which is probably a good thing. I don't think I have any business being there. I am displeased with my first piece I wrote for class. Comedy writing, what the fuck was I thinking!! Going out with some of the Filthy and Gorgeous posse this weekend and hopefully will get some action going. I am starting to feel ready to date. Speaking of, I had a ManTits sighting yesterday. As I was going to work at 9 am, I drove down the street to see ManTits sitting on the curb with a couple of other losers. He was wearing a wife beater. Someone should tell him that is NOT a good look when you have DDs and no bra. I am glad to be home but I do have to say, I really miss Chicago. Sigh. Fall is nice.

No comments: