Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Eat it, Lick it, Snort it, Fuck it

Eat It, Lick It, Snort It, F--k It

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Words to live by from the living legend that is Britney Spears. So, the good news is I am dating what appears to be a very nice man. Shocking I know. He took me out Friday to a very nice dinner and we had a great time. When the bill came, no hesitation......He met me and HottieEsq out at Stanley's last night for dins. Lots of wine was flowing. I am somewhat hung over this am but it was worth it. I like him. Still going to keep my pipeline full as we never know what to expect. He could bust out tomorrow with some unique and disturbing characteristic. Would the Filthy and Gorgeous Posse like to make guesses as to what this guy's Dirty Little Secret may be? Creativity is a bonus. Muah, Kat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess that he is a transvestite hooker on weekends. Which could mean he knows Eddie Murphy.