Sunday, February 05, 2012

So So Cupid....

Here we go again;  hamster Kat just got back on the spinning wheel of internet dating.  I joined OK Cupid.  It's not even been 24 hours and I have two Doms sniffing around.....guess the submissive in me oozes out of my profile.  I have also already gotten into an argument with a man regarding creationism....who believes that shit??  AND he has two kids and believes creationism should be taught in school.  He warned me I was going to get struck by lighting.  If I haven't been smited by an angry God yet, I'm not too worried.  A very nice man sent me an email.  He is handicapped and in a wheelchair.  I am shallow.  I told him we were not a match.  Ugh, these guys are retards.  Just got this email, "How's OK Cupid treating you?"  I replied, "OK Cupid is treating me as I would expect a computer program would. And you?"  Lazy and stupid opening line.  This asshole carries on and on in his profile about how witty and articulate he is.  Not seeing it douche.....

On the quest for something extraordinary, OK Cupid seems like an unlikely breeding ground.  Maybe I'll get some free food out of it, or an aneurism.

No comments: